Glam Info
News Update :

George Groves: I believe that now I'm a world class fighter

12/16/12

George Groves says victory over Glen Johnson proves he is now world class and worthy of fighting the best super-middleweights out there.But after a disappointing year that saw him fight just twice because of injury, Groves can look forward to pressing on in 2013 and is set to reappear in February.
However, he remains one of the toughest men in the sport and despite throwing everything at him, Groves was unable to claim the stoppage.
"I will give anyone in the world a decent fight and would beat a lot of the top guys. I believe that now I'm a world class fighter. I can look back at this year and say I've only had two fights, I've had two successful fights and have made big improvements. Johnson has boxed at the highest level for a long time, and at light heavyweight as well. The good fighters he's beaten is impressive. That performance will tell the rest of the division that I'm here, that I'm a contender and someone not just to keep an eye on, but to fear," Groves said.
Share this Article on :

0 Comments::

 

© Copyright Times Sport 2011 -2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.