Glam Info
News Update :

Tony Parker: “I was with friends in the Club when a fight began and flew the bottle”

6/15/12

30-year-old basketball club
San Antonio's Tony Parker injured his eyes during a fight at a nightclub in New York. Conflict with the participation of famous musician Chris Brown and rapper Drake, as well as their environment, and Parker, took place in the night from Thursday to Friday in one of the clubs of New York. Parker got a piece of broken bottles, to restore the player to take about a week. He will miss the first collection of French national team prior to the Olympic Games in London. 
“I was with friends in the Club when a fight began and flew the bottle. I had a damaged cornea, and within seven days I will not be able to train. I can say that this injury will not prevent me to play at the Olympic Games in London”, - said Parker.
Share this Article on :

0 Comments::

 

© Copyright Times Sport 2011 -2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.