Glam Info
News Update :

Novak Djokovic: I want to quickly forget this match

6/4/12

World Serb Novak Djokovic season in the fourth round of Roland Garros Italian Andreas Seppi (22) with a score of 4: 6, 6: 7, 6: 3, 7: 5, 6: 3, the third time play-from 0: 2 by instalment.
"When you win a match, always feel joy and relief. Today is the main thing.  Seppi in excellent form, he plays well, Rome won several very good players, won the tournament in Belgrade. And today he showed that beat him hard. I congratulate him on an excellent tournament and today's game. Of course, the first two sets he played much better than me. I was very fortunate that I have won this match. However, even conceding 0: 2 to parties, I believed that I could win, and that's the only positive thing I can draw from this match. 
I have noticed nothing. Had I good is a Yes. But I couldn't find a rhythm. Why I won – it is because continued to fight. Don't know if it's possible to train the faith in yourself and fight the spirit. It comes with experience. The more you play important matches at major tournaments, the more comfortable you feel in such stressful situations. 
Tomorrow I want to wake up with the thought that I am in the quarter-finals, and in the next match to show their best game. I want to learn from this match positive and soon forget it. I am proud that not throwing the fight and play with 0: 2. That's all I have to say about this game. 
I often laud the rivals. Even more, it has earned today Andreas. He played superbly. He came to the Court and was not afraid. He played his game and worthy of the highest praise. 
During the match, I'm not worried about that I can lose and that how I play. I couldn't get into a rhythm. I had good bars when I won several consecutive service games, but for the most part I was on the defensive, "he quoted Džokoviča official site of the tournament. 
In the quarter-finals of the leader of the world rankings will play against the winner of the match between Stanislasom Vavrinkoj (18) and Jo-Wilfred Tsonga (5).
Share this Article on :

0 Comments::

 

© Copyright Times Sport 2011 -2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.