Glam Info
News Update :

Maria Sharapova: At the first training session with Thomas I thought I was going to die

6/14/12

Roland Garros champion and winner of a career Slam Maria Sharapova spoke about working with Thomas Hogstedtom. Remember, tennis player and coach have begun cooperation in the past year, and since then, Sharapova played in three Grand Slam finals, but this is the first in which the 25-year-old rossiyanka won.
"There is no doubt that Thomas became an essential addition in my team. I immensely respect him, his work, the energy that he has brought. At first our workout I thought I was going to die. His words help me very much energy. And while exploring the tennis. In my opinion, he is locked in a room and days watching tennis, and I admire. He loves this game and worked with me with the soul. I am from day one, very much so appreciate, "he quoted Is official website of Roland Garros.
Share this Article on :

0 Comments::

 

© Copyright Times Sport 2011 -2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.