Glam Info
News Update :

Andy Murray: For Gasquet will develop a good game plan

6/8/12

Briton Andy Murray
in the third round of the season, '' Roland Garros ''Colombian Santiago Zhiraldo with the score 6: 3, 6: 4, 6: 4, commented on the match."The first set I did very well, and it helped. At the beginning of the match he played great, but I managed to earn a lot of light points with filing. But when I entered the game and led, I started to play better and dictate all the practical jokes ".In the fourth round Murray will meet Frenchman Richard Gasquet, who lost their last match of the tournament in Rome."I played against him a lot, and my coach Danny Valverdu saw many of his matches, so we will have worked out tactics, and, I hope, we will develop a good game plan".
Share this Article on :

0 Comments::

 

© Copyright Times Sport 2011 -2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.