Glam Info
News Update :

Rakhim Chakhkiev: “Of course, confuses the level of my rivals”

5/4/12

Russian Boxer first heavy weight Rakhim Chakhkiev told why until it goes into the ring against big-name opponents. 
Recall, 11 may at the German Geppingeme Chakhkiev will win against American Zack Page (21-38-2, 7KO 's). 
“Of course, I was confused by the level of rivals. Who will benefit the bag diet? I'm ready to go out there against Ioan Pablo Hernández, though against Marco hook, but their nearest plans are unlikely to have a meeting with me. Still, my top is not too high. My promoters are reluctant to risk. This game could take place in July or autumn. Ideally, the same us heavyweight Denis Petrov and with my wish I could go into the ring in Russia. And so I'm already ready to duel against the Page, since it has not yet had time to lose the momentum to the previous battle form”, - quoted Chakhkiev Sport-Express.
Share this Article on :
 

© Copyright Times Sport 2011 -2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.