Glam Info
News Update :

Maria Sharapova: “I'm certainly flattered that Serena keeps till this game exclusively for me”

5/15/12

Current tournament champion Maria Sharapova in Rome ahead of defending his title answered journalists questions. In particular, the 25 year old Russian said that she was not afraid of the prospect of regular meetings with Serena Williams (9). You remember, last week in Madrid, Sharapova lost to Williams younger in the quarter-finals of the eighth Summit of the 10-1: 6, 6: 3. 
“I watch her matches before meeting with me, and then it goes against me and bats – puts 13 èjsov. (Smiles). And what's with the rest of the matches are not against me? I'm certainly flattered that she keeps till this game for me. It perfectly takes, and I know how hard it is to freeze-out second ball, even for her. Drawings on the ground especially hard, because they last longer, and naturally want to believe in own strength. 
Now I feel much more comfortable than last year. A year ago at this time I only gained confidence. Then I was able to pick the right racket and a coach. I took the time to once again feel the ambience, and winning here is very helped me in this, since I beat a few really strong players. 
A short season, so here is particularly important good physical form. Sometimes for five days have to play on three three-hour match in a row, and I learned to correctly recover from each of them. I know my body and it needs time to recover”, - quoted the second racket of the world official website. 
Add title, Sharapova will launch with the match of the second round against American Christina Mchale.
Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis- Maria_Sharapova_Tennis-
Share this Article on :
 

© Copyright Times Sport 2011 -2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.